Opensips Control Panel

mmarzuola
Hi all.
I'm trying to use the Opensips Control Panel.
The MI Command tool does not work: when I try to execute a command I get the error:

"sorry -- reply fifo opening error
"

I have checked the permissions of /tmp/ directory. They were drwxrwxrwt and I have changed them in
drwxrwxrwx.
I have also added in opensips.cfg the line
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_mode", 0666) and the permissions of the /tmp/opensips_fifo are correct (prw-rw-rw-).
In the php.ini the Safe_mode lines seem all disabled.

In the syslog I have the error:

opensips-lab /usr/local/sbin/opensips[3047]: ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: cannot open reply pipe (null)

Instead in the apache2 error.log:

mkfifo: missing operand
Try `mkfifo --help' for more information.

I think that the reply_fifo it was not create

Any idea that can help me to solve this problem?

Marzuola Matteo.

Re: Opensips Control Panel

Dragos Oancea
Hi

You have found a bug, which I just fixed in the svn.
For some reason , the config file for the mi tool (local.inc.php)
was not included in mi.php .

Thanks !

Dragos

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all.
> I'm trying to use the Opensips Control Panel.
> The MI Command tool does not work: when I try to execute a command I get
> the error:
>
> "sorry -- reply fifo opening error"
>
> I have checked the permissions of /tmp/ directory. They were drwxrwxrwt
> and I have changed them in drwxrwxrwx.
> I have also added in opensips.cfg the line modparam("mi_fifo",
> "fifo_mode", 0666) and the permissions of the /tmp/opensips_fifo are
> correct (prw-rw-rw-).
> In the php.ini the Safe_mode lines seem all disabled.
>
> In the syslog I have the error:
>
> opensips-lab /usr/local/sbin/opensips[3047]:
> ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: cannot open reply pipe (null)
>
> Instead in the apache2 error.log:
>
> mkfifo: missing operand
> Try `mkfifo --help' for more information.
>
> I think that the reply_fifo it was not create
>
> Any idea that can help me to solve this problem?
>
> Marzuola Matteo.
> Vuoi essere presente online?
> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
> A partire da 18,59 euro

Dragos Oancea
VOIP Developer
Voice System
www.voice-system.ro
+40 21 637 2407

Re: Opensips Control Panel

mmarzuola
>Hi
>
>You have found a bug, which I just fixed in the svn.
>For some reason , the config file for the mi tool (local.inc.php)
>was not included in mi.php .
>

>Thanks !
>
>Dragos

Hi.
I had already solved the problem with Mi Command tool by inserting in the mi.php the local.inc.php of mi tool.
Anyway thank you.

Matteo Marzuola