Opensips Hardware Requirements

Indiver
Hello Everyone,

I want to know the scalability of opensips 1.6.0. Such as its hardware requirements and number of  calls per second. Can any one provide this info. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nehru.

Re: Opensips Hardware Requirements

This is a kind of "question known to have no answer" - it was asked many
times in the past and the answer is : hardware spec and performance
depends a lot of your configures (script) and mainly of what exactly you
want to your opensips to do.

More or less you need to answer by yourself to this question as you
better what you intend to put your opensips to do.

www.voice-system.ro