Quantcast

Opensips Postgresql Seq Create Error

Nathaniel L. Keeling III-2

I am getting this error when initially creating the opensips database. I am using Opensips v 2.2 with Postgresql 9.2.6 on Centos 7

[root@sip_core_proxy sbin]# ./opensipsdbctl create
PGSQL password for postgres:
INFO: creating database opensips ...
ERROR:  relation "location_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "tls_mgm_id_seq" does not exist
INFO: Core OpenSIPS tables successfully created.

Thanks

Nathaniel L Keeling

Re: Opensips Postgresql Seq Create Error

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Nathaniel!

Desipte the error, are the location and the tls_mgm tables created?

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 03/09/2017 10:04 AM, Nathaniel L. Keeling III wrote:

I am getting this error when initially creating the opensips database. I am using Opensips v 2.2 with Postgresql 9.2.6 on Centos 7

[root@sip_core_proxy sbin]# ./opensipsdbctl create
PGSQL password for postgres:
INFO: creating database opensips ...
ERROR:  relation "location_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "tls_mgm_id_seq" does not exist
INFO: Core OpenSIPS tables successfully created.

Thanks

Nathaniel L Keeling

Re: Opensips Postgresql Seq Create Error

Nathaniel L. Keeling III-2
Razvan,

Yes, the tables were created. I didn't know if this was significant.

Thanks

Nathaniel L Keeling