Opensips Routing Module Latency

M.Khaled W Chehab
Dears

I have between 50000 and 80000 dr rules , reloading these dr_rules to apply  changes  takes between 5 to 8 minutes I am using Mysql DB 1-how can  make that faster and if I should change the DB engine what do you recommend 2-while reloading what will be the status of the incoming calls , will be dropped or get a response 404 not found ?

Regards

Re: Opensips Routing Module Latency

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Khaled,