Opensips Twilio Trunk

Mark Thomas

I have been working with Opensips for a few weeks now. I’ve got everything going pretty good except for the fact that connection through a trunk is dropping after 32 seconds. Twilio claimed that this was due to the ack r-uri not containing the address in the 200 ok contact header. I examined it and found that to be the case. The Contact header in the 200 ok is <a href="sip:172.18.46.46:5060">sip:172.18.46.46:5060. After it comes into contact with opensips it changes to the ip address of the trunk. So whenever it’s sending the ack back it’s not traversing on the other end. I’ve run into a brick wall here and I really would be thrilled if someone could help me to get some insight on this issue.

Re: Opensips Twilio Trunk

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Mark!

Make sure you call fix_nated_contact(); on the 200 OK going to Twilio.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 11/28/18 12:01 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> I have been working with Opensips for a few weeks now. I’ve got
> everything going pretty good except for the fact that connection through
> a trunk is dropping after 32 seconds. Twilio claimed that this was due
> to the ack r-uri not containing the address in the 200 ok contact
> header. I examined it and found that to be the case. The Contact header
> in the 200 ok is sip:172.18.46.46:5060. After it comes into contact with
> opensips it changes to the ip address of the trunk. So whenever it’s
> sending the ack back it’s not traversing on the other end. I’ve run into
> a brick wall here and I really would be thrilled if someone could help
> me to get some insight on this issue.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
   http://www.opensips-solutions.com
Meet the OpenSIPS team at the next OpenSIPS Summit:
   https://www.opensips.org/events