Opensips Users Registartion Problem

Vishnu Vardhan
Hi,

I done the installation of opensips 1.8 with opensips cp-5.0 in centos 6.4.Every thing should be fine,and i intigrated the asterisk11.0  to opensips server.I add the users in opensips UI page but when i try to register the users in Softphone i am getting error,the users are not registering in softphone.I structed here please give the suggetion to get out of this problem and how to check asterisk in integrated to opensips or not.Please give the suggestion to get out of this problem.

Regards,
Vishnu

Re: Opensips Users Registartion Problem

Ali Pey
Hello Vishnu,

You can look at the opensips logs or network traces to see what's happening. No one can tell you what's wrong with your system because we don't know what you have done. You need to do your debugging and post specific question that can be answered.

Regards,
Ali Pey