Opensips - cannot re-register expired extension

Opensips - cannot re-register expired extension

Steven Vacaroaia

Hello,

I just started using Opensips so please indulge me if I ask questions with obvious answers

After I register an extension and the default expiration time of 90 seconds is gone, the only way I can re-register is to restart opensips server

It will be greatly appreciated if you could please let me know:

-          Where do I configure expiration time

-          Why I cannot re-register

-          Any useful commands/xlog settings that I can use to gather more details

Many thanks

Steven

Re: Opensips - cannot re-register expired extension

mojtaba esfandiari
Hi,
Use save("location","f") in Register.
With Regards.Mojtaba