Opensips high availability

Francjos
I have this scenario:

Two Opensips are registered at ovh. When icoming calls are made, they land in one of the two Opensips, the one registered last. When i stop the later, the other Opensips does not answer those incoming calls immediately, i have to restart it and re-register it at ovh.
I understand that i have to write a script that must automate all of the instructions.

1) first, each Opensips must know that the other has stopped working
2) second, after knowing that, this Opensips must restart and register to ovh immediately in order to be able to receive those incoming calls.

Any ideas of how the script can be written?

Thank you.

Re: Opensips high availability

Nagorny, Dimitry
Hi,

I would suggest a simpel Master-Slave Cluster and add OpenSIPS+VIP as an resource for the Cluster. If Server1 goes down Server2 takes over and starts with an Script OpenSIPS which automatically should do the register at ovh.

Best Regards
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee

/*-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
/*[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von Francjos
/*Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. April 2016 09:21
/*An: [hidden email]
/*Betreff: [OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips high availability
/*
/*I have this scenario:
/*
[...]
/*--
/*server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Opensips-high-availability-tp7602726.html
/*Sent from the OpenSIPS - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
/*
/*Users mailing list
/*[hidden email]
/*http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users