Opensips in RedHat4 with mysql and carrierroute module

Opensips in RedHat4 with mysql and carrierroute module

Juan Asencio
Hi everybody,

I'm installing Opensips on a Red Hat 4 system, since is none rpm
packages, I'm installing from .tar.gz
The installation seems to be fine and seems like to database is
installed and working, also the table for carrierroute is installed, but
I can't find any mysql.so or carrierroute.so in the modules directory.

My question is: is this normal or how can I install those modules from
source?

Best regards,

Juan.-

Re: Opensips in RedHat4 with mysql and carrierroute module

Jeff Pyle
Juan,

By default several modules are not compiled.  Take a look starting on line
51 of the 1.4 trunk's Makefile and you'll see the beginning of that list.

I'm not sure if this is the "proper" way, but I remove the modules from that
list that I wish to compile (db_mysql and carrierroute in your case), and
run a "make all", followed by a "make install".

- Jeff

On 12/8/08 11:47 AM, "Juan Asencio" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm installing Opensips on a Red Hat 4 system, since is none rpm
> packages, I'm installing from .tar.gz
> The installation seems to be fine and seems like to database is
> installed and working, also the table for carrierroute is installed, but
> I can't find any mysql.so or carrierroute.so in the modules directory.
>
> My question is: is this normal or how can I install those modules from
> source?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Juan.-

Re: Opensips in RedHat4 with mysql and carrierroute module

indeed, look into Makefile file for the "exclude_module" list and remove
the module you mentioned from there.