Opensips is accepting REG from non-existing Users

Opensips is accepting REG from non-existing Users

Manivasagam Sivaraman
I'm new to opensips. I created 4 users in mysql db using 'opensipsctl add' command and I can see all the 4 users in mysql subscriber table. Apart from these 4 users if I try to Register with any non-existing users like 101, opensips registers and sends 200 OK. How can I stop this behaviour. I want opensips to register only users existing on the database.

Please help

Mani

Re: Opensips is accepting REG from non-existing Users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Mani,

you have to use authentication to recognize and accept only the users
you created - the default opensips script has the auth turned off, but
there are quite good indications about how to turn it on.