Opensips load balancing performance test with SIPP

Opensips load balancing performance test with SIPP

Faisal Rehman
Hi Everyone,

I want to test the Performance of Load Balancing with the help of sipP in which I have been un-successful yet. But I want to simply pass the calls from OpenSIPS to the Free-Switch which are running on different ports. Let say OpenSIPS is running on 5161 and FS on 3141 on the same server using the below command:

./sipp -sn uac 64.156.193.193:5161

& in result I am getting 404 Not Found every time. Is there any mistake in the above command or I can't test both OpenSIPS & FS on the same server?

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: Opensips load balancing performance test with SIPP

symack
Shlonak Faisal,

I saw that you worked on load balancing your * box. We are currently
looking to do the same. Any reason you
selected OpenSIP vs. Kamailio?

Thanks in Advnace,

Ninus.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Faisal Rehman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I want to test the Performance of Load Balancing with the help of sipP in
> which I have been un-successful yet. But I want to simply pass the calls
> from OpenSIPS to the Free-Switch which are running on different ports. Let
> say OpenSIPS is running on 5161 and FS on 3141 on the same server using the
> below command:
> ./sipp -sn uac 64.156.193.193:5161
> & in result I am getting 404 Not Found every time. Is there any mistake in
> the above command or I can't test both OpenSIPS & FS on the same server?
>

> With Best Regards,
>
> Faisal Rehman

Re: Opensips load balancing performance test with SIPP

SamyGo
I can't tell any significant difference for just asterisk load balancing. Both will be performing at par. No difference at all except the configuration code.