Opensips restart question

Mauro Davì

Hi All,

If during a dialog call (after the established phase) I kill the opensips server and after I restart it. If the server receive a BYE message it will route the message correctly, but the call_control module isn’t invoked…

Is there a solution?

My question is, if I use a cluster in HA I won’t lost the BYE message also because the dialog table contains the information related to all the current dialog…

Is it possible?

Thanks a lot

            MD

Re: Opensips restart question

Dan Pascu
On Friday 13 March 2009, Mauro Davi' wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> If during a dialog call (after the established phase) I kill the
> opensips server and after I restart it. If the server receive a BYE
> message it will route the message correctly, but the call_control
> module isn't invoked...
>

> Is there a solution?

Not with the current code. While the dialogs may be stored in the database
and restored upon restart, the call_control module callbacks are not, so
when the dialog ends, the call_control module is not notified.

--
Dan