PIDF complianceH

Lebing Xie
Hallo,

Does OpenSIP Presence provide full support for the RFC 3863 and 4480?

Lebing

Re: PIDF complianceH

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/6/1 Lebing Xie <[hidden email]>:
> Hallo,
>
> Does OpenSIP Presence provide full support for the RFC 3863 and 4480?

AFAIK these RFC's just involve some new content in the XML, no more,
so they would be fully supported since OpenSIPS presence module just
stores the XML's received in PUBLISH's from clients (or from a PUA)
and generates NOTIFY's according to normal subscription behaviour.

<[hidden email]>

Re: PIDF complianceH

Anca Vamanu-2
Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> 2009/6/1 Lebing Xie <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> Does OpenSIP Presence provide full support for the RFC 3863 and 4480?
>>

> AFAIK these RFC's just involve some new content in the XML, no more,
> so they would be fully supported since OpenSIPS presence module just
> stores the XML's received in PUBLISH's from clients (or from a PUA)
> and generates NOTIFY's according to normal subscription behaviour.

Yes you are right, they are supported since OpenSIPS does not interpret
the documents.

Regards,
Anca

Re: PIDF complianceH

El Domingo, 7 de Junio de 2009, escribió:
> Thanks alot! and how do you think about following RFCs?
>
> RFC 4661 Event notification filtering
> RFC 5263 Partial notification processing

I don't know them. Maybe they are not supported by OpenSIPS presence module.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

Re: PIDF complianceH

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi,

Inaki is right, these RFCs are not supported by Opensips.

regards,
Anca

2009/6/7 Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>:
> El Domingo, 7 de Junio de 2009, escribió:
>> Thanks alot! and how do you think about following RFCs?
>>
>> RFC 4661 Event notification filtering
>> RFC 5263 Partial notification processing

I've read both RFC's right now. RFC 5263 sends useful but 4661 seems
to much exotic for me, I don't expect some vendor will implement it
(IMHO).

Regards.

<[hidden email]>