PRI_PREFIX fields of dr_rules table

Engineer voip
Hello All,

someone  can tell me if the PRI_PREFIX fields of the dr_rules table is used to matching the "To" o "From" fields.

Thank you.

Re: PRI_PREFIX fields of dr_rules table

Vlad Paiu
Hello,

There is no pri_prefix field in the dr_rules table, but rather in the dr_gateways table.
The string in the field will be prefix to the Request URI upon routing to the specific gateway.

Regards,
Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 08/27/2012 12:28 PM, Engineer voip wrote:
Hello All,

someone  can tell me if the PRI_PREFIX fields of the dr_rules table is used to matching the "To" o "From" fields.

Thank you.

Re: PRI_PREFIX fields of dr_rules table

Max Mühlbronner

"pri_prefix" is related to dr_gateways table, it is like a "tech"prefix used by the carrier/gw. It is not matched, but added to the request uri when sending out the call to the Gateway.

Did you mean "prefix" of dr_rules table? These prefixes are used to match based on the request uri, but not based on from/to header.

Best Regards

Max M.

On 08/27/2012 11:28 AM, Engineer voip wrote:
Hello All,

someone  can tell me if the PRI_PREFIX fields of the dr_rules table is used to matching the "To" o "From" fields.

Thank you.

Re: PRI_PREFIX fields of dr_rules table

Engineer voip
yes i mean "prefix" of dr_rules tables

** I want to redirect emergency calls to asterisk but I don't know if the prefix is used to controling "To" or "From" headers.

** for example if  an user calls the 15 number then opensips redirect it to my asterisk server declared in dr_gateways table

thanks

Hi,