PUA_mi in PUA

vasant.j
Hi Anca,

             Thank you for the prompt reply,according to your reply I am already using pua_usrloc.I have gone through the documentation of PUA.

It is said that, we have to use "pua_mi" module to send PUBLISH message to presence server.

how to invoke pua_publish from Configuration file??.

Because no function is exported ,we cannot use in configuration file directly.

I have seen the FIFO example in documentation.Is this the way we have put in configuation file to invoke pua_publish ??

Thanks in advance,

With Regards

J. Vasant Dacha