[Paid support needed] Fix OpenSIPS configuration to add TCP support

[Paid support needed] Fix OpenSIPS configuration to add TCP support

Adam Raszynski
Hi All,

I'm looking for paid support in fixing my opensips config file

All interested OpenSIPS hackers are welcome:

https://www.freelancer.pl/projects/Software-Architecture-Linux/Fix-OpenSIPS-configuration-add-TCP.html

Hope that's good group, I've searched but didn't find better place to post

Regards

Re: [Paid support needed] Fix OpenSIPS configuration to add TCP support

Laszlo

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Adam Raszynski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking for paid support in fixing my opensips config file

All interested OpenSIPS hackers are welcome:

https://www.freelancer.pl/projects/Software-Architecture-Linux/Fix-OpenSIPS-configuration-add-TCP.html

Hope that's good group, I've searched but didn't find better place to post

Regards

Kind regards,
Laszlo Bekesi
http://voipfreak.net