Parameters in b2bua

marieGre

hello, I'm using B2bua and I'd like to put instead of the parameters something like &rU (the callee) in order to get back the first part of his SIP address (for instance bob when his SIP adress is sip:[hidden email]) . But I don't know how to do it (when I tried to put &rU, I had many errors. So I add quote, but it uses "&rU" and not what &rU means )
I don't know if I'm clear ...

Pieddemail

Re: Parameters in b2bua

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Marie,

You are being very unclear in fact. Were have you tried to put the
parameter? When calling b2b_init_function? If so, see the documentation
about the script variables here:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar#toc66.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro