Passing parameter to opensips.cnf

Woody Dickson
Hi,

I am using ds_select_dst(set, alg) in my opensips.config script.  Since I have multiple opensips instances that share one single copy of the script, I am trying to make it so that the "set" parameter can be somehow passed to the script via command line or database.  Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Regards,
Woody

Re: Passing parameter to opensips.cnf

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2008/12/24 Woody Dickson <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ds_select_dst(set, alg) in my opensips.config script.  Since I
> have multiple opensips instances that share one single copy of the script, I
> am trying to make it so that the "set" parameter can be somehow passed to
> the script via command line or database.  Does anyone know how to do it?

That's not possible. The best option, IMHO, is using m4.

<[hidden email]>