Planning release 1.6.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi all,

Following the new release policy (see http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development), the next release is 1.6.2 - it will not be minor as it will include new enhancement (relative to 1.6.1 ) and not only bug fixes.

The plan is to have the 1.6.2 out next Thursday (11st of March). We will start the work to :
        - fix the pending bugs
        - backport all news stuff from trunk

Please report all issues / patches / reports asap, so that we can address them for the new release. Also, if anyone is aware of any major stopper, please let me know.

Again, testing is welcome.

Thanks and regards,

www.voice-system.ro

Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] Planning release 1.6.2

Emmanuel BUU
I would like to have patch ID: 2910271 on closeddial module and if
possibile patch 2925069.

Emmanuel

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Following the new release policy (see http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development), the next release is 1.6.2 - it will not be minor as it will include new enhancement (relative to 1.6.1 ) and not only bug fixes.
>
> The plan is to have the 1.6.2 out next Thursday (11st of March). We will start the work to :
> - fix the pending bugs
> - backport all news stuff from trunk
>
> Please report all issues / patches / reports asap, so that we can address them for the new release. Also, if anyone is aware of any major stopper, please let me know.
>
> Again, testing is welcome.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Bogdan

Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] Planning release 1.6.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Emmanuel,

Patches were uploaded - thank you!

www.voice-system.ro