Prefix format in routing script

Carlo Dimaggio
HI all,

I would change my opensips.cfg from lcr to dynamic routing in order to
use the routing features (time/priority) of the drouting module.
However I have some problems with the routing prefix. In the DB I
usually use the prefix +39<NUM> but as I can see, drouting cannot
permit non-numbers.

So I am a little bit confused because I have different situations
(with several changes for ruri in opensips.cfg)

1) dbaliases (for DID match) with prefix +39
2) external routing (drouting) with prefix 0039
3) ENUM query with prefix +39
3) CDRTool numbers for billing with prefix 0039

My question is: how could be the right format to store these
information? +39<NUM> or 0039<NUM>? How can I uniform the routing
procedure?

I hope you can help me ;-)

Thanks and regards,
Carlo Dimaggio

Re: Prefix format in routing script

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Carlo,

probably you cannot get a single format for all of them (as some of them
do have really strict requirements on this), but you can do internal
conversion (in script) between + and 00 depending of what functionality
you need.

For example you can use 00 for almost everything except ENUM..