Presence BLF with linksys SPA

vallimamod abdullah
Hello list,

I am trying to implement presence with opensips 1.6.0-notls and
linksys spa942 firmware 6.1.5(a). On the phone side, I have configured
an idle line with blf (fnc=blf;sub=2036@$PROXY;nme=2036)
On server side, I am using the presence_dialoginfo.so and
pua_dialoginfo.so modules as described on the tutorial (http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsPapPa.
)

When the phone starts, it sends SUBSCRIBE (Event: dialog) to the
server and receives NOTIFY from it. But there is no PUBLISH so the
light remain blinking orange. The relevant parts of sip traces and
opensips config are attached (extension 4590 is monitoring extension
2036).

Any hint for where I should look ?

Thank you !

Regards,
- vma
.

spa-blf-sip-traces.txt (1K) Download Attachment
spa-blf-opensips-config.txt (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Presence BLF with linksys SPA

Ovidiu Sas
You need to create a dialog for calls between users involved in dialog
presence *and* you will also need mark the dialogs that will generate
PUBLISH: dialoginfo_set().
See: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/pua_dialoginfo.html#id228322

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM, vallimamod abdullah
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am trying to implement presence with opensips 1.6.0-notls and linksys
> spa942 firmware 6.1.5(a). On the phone side, I have configured an idle line
> with blf (fnc=blf;sub=2036@$PROXY;nme=2036)
> On server side, I am using the presence_dialoginfo.so and pua_dialoginfo.so
> modules as described on the tutorial
> (http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsPapPa.)
>
> When the phone starts, it sends SUBSCRIBE (Event: dialog) to the server and
> receives NOTIFY from it. But there is no PUBLISH so the light remain
> blinking orange. The relevant parts of sip traces and opensips config are
> attached (extension 4590 is monitoring extension 2036).
>
> Any hint for where I should look ?
>
> Thank you !
>
> Regards,
> - vma
> .

Re: Presence BLF with linksys SPA

Angel Marin-3
On 02/03/10 19:04, vallimamod abdullah wrote:

> I am trying to implement presence with opensips 1.6.0-notls and linksys
> spa942 firmware 6.1.5(a). On the phone side, I have configured an idle
> line with blf (fnc=blf;sub=2036@$PROXY;nme=2036)
> On server side, I am using the presence_dialoginfo.so and
> pua_dialoginfo.so modules as described on the tutorial
> (http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsPapPa.)
>
> When the phone starts, it sends SUBSCRIBE (Event: dialog) to the server
> and receives NOTIFY from it. But there is no PUBLISH so the light remain
> blinking orange. The relevant parts of sip traces and opensips config
> are attached (extension 4590 is monitoring extension 2036).
>
> Any hint for where I should look ?

To get the light in green before there has been any call involved we
ended up patching:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2847397&group_id=232389&atid=1086412

At least that seemed to be the only way to make blf more usable with
spa-9x2 phones.

--
Angel Marin
http://anmar.eu.org/

On Thursday4Mar, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Angel Marin wrote:

> To get the light in green before there has been any call involved we
> ended up patching:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2847397&group_id=232389&atid=1086412
>
> At least that seemed to be the only way to make blf more usable with
> spa-9x2 phones.

Thank you Angel for the patch. This is what I was looking for to get
the same behaviour as asterisk.
My setting works well for outgoing calls but I still have issue for
incoming calls from my PSTN gateway. I am currently debugging the
notify messages to understand why.

Regards,
- vma
.

Re: Presence BLF with linksys SPA

vallimamod abdullah

On March 3, 2010 6:44:25 PM CEST, Ovidiu Sas <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> You need to create a dialog for calls between users involved in dialog
> presence *and* you will also need mark the dialogs that will generate
> PUBLISH: dialoginfo_set().
> See: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/pua_dialoginfo.html#id228322

Thank you Ovidiu for your answer.
Your hint and Angel's patch (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2847397&group_id=232389&atid=1086412
) helped me a lot to go ahead with my issues.
I am still having problems with PSTN incoming calls that I am
currently debugging.

Regards,
- vma
.