Quantcast

Presentations Opensips summit available?

Presentations Opensips summit available?

Marty van de Veerdonk
Hi,
when can we expect the presentations PDF/PPTs of the OpenSIPS summit in Amsterdam online?

regards, Marty

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Marty van de Veerdonk

Voice Identity
E: [hidden email]
I: www.voiceidentity.nl

Re: Presentations Opensips summit available?

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Marty!

We've just finished wrapping up all the presentations and videos from the summit. You can find all of them here:

http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2017Amsterdam-Content

Have fun :)
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions