Problem With TM and USRLOC

Ali Jawad-2

Hi All

I do use usrloc in dbmode 1, I tried to apply

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15)

But it did not work unless I do set dbmode 0 in usrloc.

What happens is that if I do set the fr_inv_timer to 15 and userloc dbmode to 0 both parties hang up after 15 seconds. If I do set dbmode to 1, the calling party just keeps ringing after 15 seconds. And EVEN if the other party hangs up the calling party keeps ringing. This does not happen in dbmode 2

Please advice.

Thanks

Re: Problem With TM and USRLOC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ali,

The usrloc db_mode and fr_inv_timer from TM are not connected at
all.....it is very strange what you are saying...Could you provide some
SIP traces + debug logs for the failing cases?

Ali Jawad wrote:

> Hi All
>

> I do use usrloc in dbmode 1, I tried to apply
>

> modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15)
>

> But it did not work unless I do set dbmode 0 in usrloc.
>

> What happens is that if I do set the fr_inv_timer to 15 and userloc
> dbmode to 0 both parties hang up after 15 seconds. If I do set dbmode
> to 1, the calling party just keeps ringing after 15 seconds. And EVEN
> if the other party hangs up the calling party keeps ringing. This does
> not happen in dbmode 2
>

> Please advice.
>

> Thanks

Re: Problem With TM and USRLOC

Ali Jawad-2
Hi Bogdan

Well it is more USRLOC related. If I set dbmode to 1 and make a call and
the receiving party hangs up it just keeps ringing at my end. If I use
dbmode 0 and 2 this does not happen. I.e. if the receiving party closes
the phone it keeps ringing on the caller side.
It seems as if the CANCEL or BYE packet is sent to the calling party
when db mode is set to 1. At least I can not see anything going to the
calling party in the logs.
As for traces I am using TLS I will switch to UDP and get those ASAP.

Regards