Problem with 408 Request Timeout

nguyen khue
Hi all,

I have a problem with 408 request timeout. My model is following:

X-Lite -------------------------- OpenSIPS ----------------------- Asterisk.
X-Lite registered on OpenSIPS. Now, I make call from X-Lite to Asterisk via OpenSIPS, if Asterisk was died or not process INVITE message, OpenSIPS will generate 408 Request Timeout and send to X-Lite. I want capture message 408 from scenarino, how I can do it?

Brs,
Khue Nguyen.

Re: Problem with 408 Request Timeout

Ali Pey
So you don't want to send 408 request timeout??? What do you expect to happen here? What is your desired behaviour?

Look at your routing script: /etc/opensips/opensips.cfg
The behaviour is configured there and can be change to your liking.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:16 AM, nguyen khue <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem with 408 request timeout. My model is following:

X-Lite registered on OpenSIPS. Now, I make call from X-Lite to Asterisk via OpenSIPS, if Asterisk was died or not process INVITE message, OpenSIPS will generate 408 Request Timeout and send to X-Lite. I want capture message 408 from scenarino, how I can do it?

Brs,
Khue Nguyen.

Re: Problem with 408 Request Timeout

ahmeddd
Hi,

I have the same issue, I want to make a call from Zoiper user (10.42.15.6) to an IP phone ( 10.42.13.82):
zoiper ==> opensips (10.42.15.18) ==> IP phone (10.42.13.82) but opensips does not respond to such invite ! should I register the IP phone!

thanks,