Problem with fixup

Sergio Gutierrez

Hello to all members.

I am trying to implement a module function, which expects to receive an argument which could be a PseudoVar, or a String.

Taking as example pv_www_authorize() in auth_module, I see that at function declaration, fixup_spve_null is defined as fixup function, which is intended to convert parameter to gparam_t, and later, in function definition, fixup_get_svalue is called to obtain the value, of the parameter, which can be PV or STR.

In my module, after I use fixup_spve_null, parameter value is converted to null.

Is there any something I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

--
Sergio.