Problem with presence server

silverwaver
Hello, everyone.

I have installed the OpenIMSCore and it runs ok. I can make a call between Alice and
Bob using uctimsclient. Next step I want to install OpenSIPS as a Presence Server.
Now I have installed OpenSIPS on the same machine with OpenIMSCore. I've modified
Makefile to suppport presence server. My opensips.cfg file is enclosed. OpenSIPS
starts ok after I run "opensipsctl start". I've set up the iFC in the HSS to forward
 all presence related messages to the Presence Server.

But I fail to use uctimsclient with presence service.I got the following message:
Status-Line: SIP/2.0 600 Busy everywhere - Forwarding to S-CSCF failed.
By a wireshark trace, I find that the SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH messages are correctly
forwarded to the presence server. It looks like that the presence server doesn't
work. I don't know where is the problem now and how to test whether the PS is ok.

Thank in advance,
silverwave

Re: Problem with presence server

silverwaver