Problems with USRLOC not being 0, can not make p2p calls

Problems with USRLOC not being 0, can not make p2p calls

Ali Jawad-2

Hi All

If I have

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

I can make calls between two users that are currently using my openser installation.

If I set
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)

or
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

It does not work any more and I get 408 errors, although the entries are written to the location table in the database and openserctl ul show –brief does show the users.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Re: Problems with USRLOC not being 0, can not make p2p calls

Sergio Gutierrez
Hello Ali.

What other parameters are you using for database.

Are you getting any error on your database system?

Regards.

Sergio G.

On 11/14/08, Ali Jawad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All

If I have

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

I can make calls between two users that are currently using my openser installation.

If I set
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)

or
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

It does not work any more and I get 408 errors, although the entries are written to the location table in the database and openserctl ul show –brief does show the users.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Sergio Gutiérrez

Re: Problems with USRLOC not being 0, can not make p2p calls

Ali Jawad-2

Hi

No, I don’t get any errors at all, I do need to use db mode 1 or 2 because I use a web script that reads from the database and tells me who is online. The whole usrloc config is as follows

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

modparam("usrloc", "db_url","mysql://openser:[hidden email]/openser")

Re: Problems with USRLOC not being 0, can not make p2p calls

Hi Ali,

So, the problem is when you do lookup("location"), right? does your
script gets to it? if yes, what is the result (success or not) ? Does
your openser send any reply back?

Regards.
bogdan