Problems with rls module

Gustavo Santana Robledo

Hi there,

I'm trying to make some tests with the RLS module, without much success I'm afraid.

I´m sending the following message from my client trying to subscribe to a group:

   SUBSCRIBE sip:[hidden email] SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=[branch]
    Max-Forwards: 70
    From: sipp <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=[call_number]
    To: sipp <sip:[hidden email]>
    Contact: sip:sipp@[local_ip]:[local_port]
    Call-ID: [call_id]
    CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE
    Event: presence
    Expires: 7200
    Accept: multipart/related, application/rlmi+xml, application/pidf+xml
    Allow-Events: presence.winfo, message-summary, xcap-diff, presence
    Supported: eventlist

For some reason the opensips doesn´t recognise this a SUBSCRIBE method and hence doesn´t
follow the path for SUBSCRIBE requests.

If a remove the param 'eventlist' leaving the Supported header empty the condition method == "SUBSCRIBE" (and also is_method) is met, however then the rls_handle_subscribe complains with the following:

Mar 11 15:49:17 linux1 /usr/sbin/opensips[11841]: DBG:rls:rls_handle_subscribe: No 'Support: eventlist' header found

Maybe is something stupidly easy, but I just can´t figure it out.

Many thanks

Gus

Re: Problems with rls module

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Gustavo,

Are you sure that rls_handle_subscribe is called for the RLS Subscribe?
Do you see something in the log to indicate this?
What is the part in your configuration file where you call
"rls_handle_subscribe"?
You need to keep Suported: eventlist header as it is compulsory.

regards,
Anca

Gustavo Santana Robledo wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to make some tests with the RLS module, without much
> success I'm afraid.
>
> I´m sending the following message from my client trying to subscribe
> to a group:
>
>    SUBSCRIBE sip:[hidden email] SIP/2.0
>     Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=[branch]
>     Max-Forwards: 70
>     From: sipp <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=[call_number]
>     To: sipp <sip:[hidden email]>
>     Contact: sip:sipp@[local_ip]:[local_port]
>     Call-ID: [call_id]
>     CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE
>     Event: presence
>     Expires: 7200
>     Accept: multipart/related, application/rlmi+xml, application/pidf+xml
>     Allow-Events: presence.winfo, message-summary, xcap-diff, presence
>     Supported: eventlist
>

> For some reason the opensips doesn´t recognise this a SUBSCRIBE method
> and hence doesn´t
> follow the path for SUBSCRIBE requests.
>
> If a remove the param 'eventlist' leaving the Supported header empty
> the condition method == "SUBSCRIBE" (and also is_method) is met,
> however then the rls_handle_subscribe complains with the following:
>
> Mar 11 15:49:17 linux1 /usr/sbin/opensips[11841]:
> DBG:rls:rls_handle_subscribe: No 'Support: eventlist' header found
>
> Maybe is something stupidly easy, but I just can´t figure it out.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Gus

Re: Problems with rls module

Gustavo Santana Robledo

Hi Anca,

Thanks for your quick response. Not sure what I was doing wrong, maybe simply I was too tired, the problem
I was reporting yesterday it´s not there anymore.

Many thanks

Gus
Gustavo Santana Robledo
Departamento de I+D