Proxying - Hiding Caller From Callee

David Wylie
Hello - this is my first post (to any user list, let alone this one).

I'd like to hide my clients from my suppliers, ensuring only my IP address is ever given out.
Is it possible to completely remove the caller's IP addresses (public and, if NATed, private) from all the headers?
NAT traversal seems to just add information, not remove it. No matter what I do I always seem to have the caller's IP in a Via and contact header.
I seem to be able to remove it from the SDP body with rtpproxy_manage().

I appreciate this is probably unusual, but separating the parties is essential to staying in the value chain.

Thanks for any help.
David.

Re: Proxying - Hiding Caller From Callee

David Wylie
Not sure if this will reply properly?!

Apologies for that question, it is one of the most vague and unhelpful I've ever committed to paper.
I'll try and formulate a better one with examples on what I've done.

In the mean time, feel free to ignore it (or if you can shed light with such little info then great).

Re: Proxying - Hiding Caller From Callee

Ali Pey
Hi David,

As I take it you need to manipulate your from header. There are a few easy ways you can achieve this. Check out the textops module:

Regards,
Ali Pey