Query on PUA

mahesh.peddi
Hi All,

         I am working on PUA module.I am running PUA as Apllication server.I have registered ALICE in a client which doesn't have presence support (OpenIC client) and BOB in UCTIMSCLIENT which has presence support.And i am invoking SUBSCRIBE message by a script file to know the presence of BOB to ALICE.

When the status of BOB is changed,NOTIFY is getting Terminated at I-CSCF.

ERROR i am getting is :

"406 Initial Request Method not allowed atthe I-CSCF".

According to traces while registration flow is as follows:

FLOW 1: PUA------>i-cscf------>s-cscf.

But actually the flow should be:

FLOW 2: PUA------>p-cscf------>s-cscf.

I have enabled outbound proxy server in configuration file to get FLOW 2.But,the flow is not changed.

Kindly let me know ,how to get NOTIFY message when status of BOB is changed.

Thanks in Advance.

Waiting for your replies.........

Regards,
Mahesh Peddi
Infospectrum India Pvt. Ltd.
Cell:  +91 9765775176
IP-Phone Ext. - 764

Re: Query on PUA

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 24 de Diciembre de 2008, [hidden email]
escribió:
> When the status of BOB is changed,NOTIFY is getting Terminated at I-CSCF.
>
> ERROR i am getting is :
>
> "406 Initial Request Method not allowed atthe I-CSCF".

Has the NOTIFY a to_tag? It MUST have it since it's an in-dialog request
inside a SUBSCRIBE dialog.

> According to traces while registration flow is as follows:
>
> FLOW 1: PUA------>i-cscf------>s-cscf.
>
> But actually the flow should be:
>
> FLOW 2: PUA------>p-cscf------>s-cscf.

What is (ips)-cscf? You have not talked about them in your mail.