Query regarding db_text.

Sasmita Panda
Hi All,

       I am trying to use db_text module of opensips-1.11 . While creating DB , its giving error .

[root@2e922d8237f4 opensips]# /usr/local/sbin/opensipsdbctl create opensips
INFO: creating DBTEXT tables at: opensips ...
Install presence related tables? (y/n): y
INFO: creating DBTEXT presence tables at: opensips ...
Install tables for imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute userblacklist b2b registrant call_center? (y/n): y
INFO: creating DBTEXT extra tables at: opensips ...
cp: cannot stat '/usr/local//share/opensips//dbtext/opensips/call_center': No such file or directory
ERROR: Creating extra tables failed!

         What should I do to solve the problem ? Its not creating all the tables . Please help me .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: Query regarding db_text.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Sasmita,

Could you check in the file /usr/local/lib[64]/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.base and post here the EXTRA_TABLES definition (should be line 30) ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html
On 06/28/2017 03:58 PM, Sasmita Panda wrote:
[...]

   I was in hurry . So I moved to opensips-1.6 . I am successfully installed and configured .

   But still I am facing some other issue here . I have created database in " /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips " directory .

   When I am adding lcr and gw table entry . its getting added in different path  " /usr/share/local/opensips/dbtext/opensips"

   Then I changed the path to the latter one . for lcr and gw the entry get added in the file . But its not working as expected .

   What should I do  ?

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Woow...1.6.....that's the grandpa OpenSIPS...even 1.11 is no longer maintain. I strongly suggest to try to move to the 2.2 versions.

Still, to shortly answer to your question - I assume you add the lcr and gw via the opensipsctl tool, right ? if so, maybe the path to the DBTEXT database (as configured in
opensipsctl) is different from the path to the DB you created .. The CTL use default /usr/share/local/opensips/dbtext/opensips, while you want /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips

On 06/29/2017 12:44 PM, Sasmita Panda wrote:
[...]

Yes that's right .  I have created through opensipsctl tool . And I have given the db path in the opensipsctlrc file . Thats why I was expecting to the DB should be created in that path . In-fact DB is created in the same path I had configured in opensipsctlrc file .

    But while adding lcr and gw entry through opensipsctl tool , its getting added in different path .

   Not an issue . I will try to move to 2.2 .