Query regarding forking in opensips-2.2 .

Query regarding forking in opensips-2.2 .

Sasmita Panda
Hi All ,

      I  am using opensips-2.2 .

Case 1 :
     I have 2 contact registered with different port . When an INVITE comes , opensips is doing parallel forking  Its sending INVITE to both the contacts with same Branch header and different request URI .

       But I am expecting Branch header should be different in forking . I guess according to RFC in forking the Branch header changes .

      Can anybody confirm whether I am doing something wrong or there is issue in this version .

       Please assist me .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: Query regarding forking in opensips-2.2 .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Sasmita,

Well, you are doing something wrong. While doing forking via TM module, OpenSIPS generated different VIA branch params for each fork.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html