Query regarding opensips cluster module .

Query regarding opensips cluster module .

Sasmita Panda
Hi All,

I am using below version of opensips .
version: opensips 2.2.4

I have configured cluster module and I have 2 node in a single cluster .
Lets say I am adding another node into the same cluster . Each time I have to update the config file with the new node information or add the new entry in the DB and restart the process .

I don't want to disturb the running setup while adding new node .  Is there a way through which I can do it in runtime .

for example : when I am updating something in dynamic routing , I am adding that through command line and reload the db to have the updated information . I am not force to restart the process .

Can cluster module also work in the same way ? There is no option to add the DB entry through command line also . Is that's also a limitation in cluster module ?

Please do help me . I am not getting anything regarding this in the module documentation .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: Query regarding opensips cluster module .

Sasmita Panda
version: opensips 2.2.4 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svn revision: 3247:3606M
main.c compiled on 09:50:32 Nov 12 2018 with gcc 4.8.3

This is the entire version . Can anyone let me know , whether I am in the latest version or I need to update my code ??

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 6:33 PM Sasmita Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Vlad Patrascu

Hi,

You should issue the 'clusterer_reload' MI command on all running nodes after adding a new one in the DB and no restart is necessary.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 12/28/2018 09:56 AM, Sasmita Panda wrote:
[...]

Mohit Sachan
hi
Could you help me to setup the opensips cluster replication in opensips-2.4.
thanks.