Question regarding rtpengine and websocket connection in opensips-2.2.2

Question regarding rtpengine and websocket connection in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda
Hi All ,

     I am useing opensips-2.2.2 with rtpengine and proto_ws module .

     I have followd the bellow doc for doing the configuration .

     This is working fine in general scenario . But when I am holding the call from my client side to browser , The script is not able to convert the RTP format .

    In case of loose route it should convert the RTP as it converted in the initial INVITE , but it is always going through the last option in the route block . And browser wont support this . My call get disconnected . What should I do for this .

    else if (!isflagset(SRC_WS) && !isbflagset(DST_WS))
        $var(rtpengine_flags) = "RTP/AVP replace-session-connection replace-origin ICE=remove";

         Bellow is my config file . Please help me .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

sasmita.cfg (11K) Download Attachment

Re: Question regarding rtpengine and websocket connection in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda
Example :

 A (pjsip client )---> Opensips -----> B (sipml5)

1. A calls B : working fine .
2. B hold the call : working fine
3. B Resume the call : working fine
4. A hold the call : Not working . While forwarding the call to browser , Opensips is not able to do proper conversion .

What should I change in the config . I have given my config file in the above mail . Please help me . I am stuck in a critical stage .