Questions about PATH

zhangchao00001

Hello everybody, could someone give me a config example about how to use PATH module?
Dose opensips 1.5 version support PATH?
I write a config, using command opensips -c check it all right ,but can't run the opensips.

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事

Re: Questions about PATH

mayamatakeshi
Hello,

On 9/15/09, zhangchao00001 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everybody, could someone give me a config example about how to use PATH module?
Dose opensips 1.5 version support PATH?

Yes, it does.
just add this before forwarding/relaying the REGISTER:

	if(!add_path_received()) {
sl_send_reply("503", "Internal Path Error");
exit;
}
It is that simple.

I write a config, using command opensips -c check it all right ,but can't run the opensips.

Enable debug in the cfg and look into the log files.