[RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

[RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Everybody!

During the last weeks, along with your help, we've managed to find and
fix a couple of bugs in the OpenSIPS 2.x series. Therefore, we decided
to make two new releases for the concerned versions: 2.2.1 and 2.1.4.

The release is scheduled for the next Wednesday, on 20th of July 2016.

If you have any outstanding issues related to these versions, please
report them ASAP, so we can solve them in time.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer

Re: [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

Johan De Clercq
Hello Razvan : rtpengine 4.0 and opensips2.2 are not compatible.
That's the only one that I am aware off.

Re: [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Jonah!

This was solved in a different thread.

Thanks!

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 07/17/2016 10:10 AM, johan de clercq wrote:

> Hello Razvan : rtpengine 4.0 and opensips2.2 are not compatible.
> That's the only one that I am aware off.

As scheduled, two new OpenSIPS minor releases are out today: 2.2.1 and
2.1.4!

These new releases include a series of important bug fixes, so if you
are using OpenSIPS 2.1 or 2.2, we recommend you to upgrade your versions
as soon as possible.

Thanks to everybody for helping us do this!

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com