[RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.3 Release Planning

[RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.3 Release Planning

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Everyone!

After a long series of bug fixes, especially the presence modules ones,
we decided it's time to make a new OpenSIPS 2.4 release.

Therefore I would like to announce that the new OpenSIPS 2.4.3 release
is scheduled for next Thursday, 8th of November 2018.

We are now pushing hard to solve all known issues - but if you do have
any other problems with OpenSIPS 2.4.2, now is the time to let us know
by opening a ticket[1].

Thank you all for using OpenSIPS!

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Cheers,