RTPProxy + Call_control

Nick-2
Hello

I see document. In opensips, it has call_control this module.
But it can't support rtpproxy, only support media-proxy

If I want to a billing system for opensips.
Can you give me a another suggest??

Thanks
Nick

Re: RTPProxy + Call_control

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:08 AM, Nick wrote:

> Hello
>
> I see document. In opensips, it has call_control this module.
> But it can't support rtpproxy, only support media-proxy
>
> If I want to a billing system for opensips.
> Can you give me a another suggest??

CallControl doesn't require MediaProxy to operate, you may use any other media relaying software.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Re: RTPProxy + Call_control

Nick-2
Hello

So, I used rtpproxy + callcontrol + CDRTOOL . Is it OK???
In Document, I don't this part.

Thanks for your support.
Nick

On 2011年11月04日 07:08, Saul Ibarra Corretge wrote:

> On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:08 AM, Nick wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I see document. In opensips, it has call_control this module.
>> But it can't support rtpproxy, only support media-proxy
>>
>> If I want to a billing system for opensips.
>> Can you give me a another suggest??
>>
> CallControl doesn't require MediaProxy to operate, you may use any other media relaying software.

Re: RTPProxy + Call_control

Nick-2
Hello

About Call Control :

You need to setup the following components:

  • OpenSIPS callcontrol module, version >=1.5 ==>  It's OK.
  • Call Control application (this software)
  • CDRTool rating engine, version >=6.7.0 ==>
    - The RatingEngine IP address
    - The mysql connection details to cdrtool, radius, opensisps, siptrace and
     mediaproxy MySQL databases, which are described in the following sections
     of this document
    - The mediaDispatcher address
This is a cdrtool documtn.
http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/doc/INSTALL.txt

But, I don't used radius, mediaproxy. How does cdrtool work???

When I input command "start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/run/ratingEngine.pid --exec /var/www/CDRTool/scripts/ratingEngine.php"

It always display error.

Database error for query select `value` from memcache where `key` = 'destinations':  ()Database DB_opensips error: Table 'opensips.trusted_peers' doesn't exist (1146) select * from trusted_peers
Database error for query select * from billing_profiles order by name:  ()Database error for query select *,
        UNIX_TIMESTAMP(startDate) as startDateTimestamp,
        UNIX_TIMESTAMP(endDate) as endDateTimestamp
        from billing_rates_history
        order by name ASC,destination ASC,startDate DESC:  ()Database error for query select * from billing_holidays order by day:  ()Database error for query select * from billing_enum_tlds:  ()PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function posix_setsid() in /var/www/CDRTool/library/rating_server.php on line 81

How to solve this problem??

I want to used opensips, call_control, rtpproxy, mysql and cdrtool, But I don't want to used mediaproxy and radius.
I need billing system with opensips.

Thanks for your support.

Nick

On 2011年11月04日 10:06, Nick wrote:
Hello

So, I used rtpproxy + callcontrol + CDRTOOL . Is it OK???
In Document, I don't this part.

Thanks for your support.
Nick

On 2011年11月04日 07:08, Saul Ibarra Corretge wrote:
On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:08 AM, Nick wrote:

Hello

I see document. In opensips, it has call_control this module.
But it can't support rtpproxy, only support media-proxy

If I want to a billing system for opensips.
Can you give me a another suggest??

CallControl doesn't require MediaProxy to operate, you may use any other media relaying software.

Re: RTPProxy + Call_control

Tijmen de Mes

Next to the view you need to make for opensips you'll need to create the CDRTool database and point to it in the config. (/var/www/CDRtool/setup/mysql/setup_mysql.sh <pass> <server>)

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects

Op 04-11-11 08:22, Nick schreef:
[...]

I already created view. Now, it's OK.

But I want to used opensips, call_control, rtpproxy, mysql and cdrtool, But I don't want to used mediaproxy and radius.
I need billing system with opensips.

Thanks for your support.

Nick

Hi,