Quantcast

Re: BYE not terminating cal

Andreas Bøckmann
Hello

Sure - I can take a trace from b2b and from the proxy.
Do you have any tips of how I can easily anonymize signaling traces to avoid exposing IPs?

But .. :) as the BYEs which are not responded to (or accepted as the call is not disconnected) by the gateway is sent from the OpenSIPS proxy between B2B and gateway, wouldn't it make more sense to look at those? (see original post).

"LegA":  B2B-->Proxy-->GW   - not disconnected and BYE not responded to
"LegB":  B2B-->MediaServer   - MediaServer sends BYE - LegA later bridged with LegC.
"LegC":  B2B-->Proxy-->GW   - disconnected OK and BYE responded 200 OK

The INV/BYE+200 messages between proxy and gateway: https://pastebin.com/k7060wD4

//Andreas

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:28:37 +0300
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <[hidden email]>, Andreas
        Bøckmann <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] BYE not terminating call

Hi Andreas,

First of all you need to be sure about the attempted signaling from
opensips side - do you have a SIP capture from the b2b machine, showing
all the legs ? it is interesting to see the signaling.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html