Re: Installing Mediaproxy 2.1 problem !

Nuno Marques-3-3
I solved my problem installing the testing version (Lenny i suppose), then used the repository to instal with apt-get.
Everything worked fine.
Thanks to all.

BR

Nuno

2008/11/3 Dan Pascu <[hidden email]>
On Friday 31 October 2008, Nuno Marques wrote:
> Back again,
>
>    I checked all libnetfilter-conntrack, and there is a version for the
> testing version of debian 0.0.96-1.
>    Can i upgrade this package on my etch version?

You can if you rebuild the package for etch.

>    Or can't i install mediaproxy on an etch release?

You can if you know your way around building debian packages and solving
their dependencies. Else use testing (soon to become the next stable
anyway).

--
Dan