Re: [Kamailio-Users] Kamailio + NAT Help

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Kamailio + NAT Help

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé-2
Do it on both so you can see where the BYE gets lost.

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Kamailio + NAT Help

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé-2
So, your problem is that packets aren't getting to the other end
correctly... Take a look at the request URI in te INVITE and where
it's actually sent as well as the responses.

PS: Please, reply to the mailing list ;)

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."