Re: [Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Martes, 9 de Junio de 2009, Cristhiano Rovani escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to understand the maintenance of modules of Opensips and
> Kamailio.

> The developer is same for two plataforms ?

For some modules yes, for others no.

> How are made updates ?

Using "svn commit" :)

> The modules are compatible between plataforms ?

No. They can be easily" ported since both projects come from OpenSIPS not so
much time ago.

> If I get one default module
> (eg. lcr/carrierroute) of kamailio and put in opensips, this work ?

Maybe... or not (nowadys most probably no).

> Have one list of developer/mainteiner of each modules ?

In the modules page of each projects, the author and mantainer of each module
appears on top of each module documentation.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Alex Balashov
Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

>> The modules are compatible between plataforms ?
>
> No. They can be easily" ported since both projects come from OpenSIPS not so
> much time ago.

For the time being.  That may change in the future (possibly even the
near future) as the two projects inevitably diverge somewhat, and
assuming their proprietors do not see a mutual interest in module
compatibility.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Actually the list is here:
    http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> El Martes, 9 de Junio de 2009, Cristhiano Rovani escribió:
>> Have one list of developer/mainteiner of each modules ?
>>

> In the modules page of each projects, the author and mantainer of each module
> appears on top of each module documentation.

Re: [Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Adrian Georgescu
Bogdan,

Could you please change

presence_xcapdiff - Denis Bilenko