Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

Slava Bendersky-2
Great,
Thank you.

Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

Johan De Clercq
Do you backport this to 2.4 ?

BR,

--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer

Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

James Sharp

> Hi, Everyone!
>
> Check out the latest OpenSIPS module, proto_smpp[1], that you can use to create a two-way bridge between SIP and SMPP text messages. Read more about this on our blog[2].

This is awesome. I can get rid of an ugly message routing hack now.

Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

Răzvan Crainea-2
Unfortunately this is a feature, not a bug, so it won't be backported to
2.4.

Cheers,
Răzvan

On 1/24/19 7:21 PM, johan de clercq wrote:

> Do you backport this to 2.4 ?
>
> BR,

Meet the OpenSIPS team at the next OpenSIPS Summit:
   https://www.opensips.org/events

Re: [NEW] Gateway between SIP and SMPP messages

Slava Bendersky-2
Hello Răzvan,

proto_smpp missing README in main tree  or just wasn't generated ?

volga629

Unfortunately this is a feature, not a bug, so it won't be backported to
2.4.

Cheers,
Răzvan

On 1/24/19 7:21 PM, johan de clercq wrote:

> Do you backport this to 2.4 ?
>
> BR,

Liviu Chircu

OpenSIPS GitHub [1] will build it on Sunday :)

[1]: https://github.com/opensips-github

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
On 25.01.2019 17:46, Slava Bendersky wrote:
Hello Răzvan,

proto_smpp missing README in main tree  or just wasn't generated ?

volga629

Unfortunately this is a feature, not a bug, so it won't be backported to
2.4.

Cheers,
Răzvan

On 1/24/19 7:21 PM, johan de clercq wrote:
> Do you backport this to 2.4 ?
>
> BR,

basitengr
nice addition as this will eliminate the kannel integration logic along side with SIP services.

How to handle message max. characters length while transmitting the message over SMPP and concatenation on receiving message from SMSC?
Is this implementation address multilingual support, i.e Unicode support?

--
regards,

abdul basit

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 at 20:51, Liviu Chircu <[hidden email]> wrote:

OpenSIPS GitHub [1] will build it on Sunday :)

[1]: https://github.com/opensips-github

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 25.01.2019 17:46, Slava Bendersky wrote:
Hello Răzvan,

proto_smpp missing README in main tree  or just wasn't generated ?

volga629

Unfortunately this is a feature, not a bug, so it won't be backported to
2.4.

Cheers,
Răzvan

On 1/24/19 7:21 PM, johan de clercq wrote:
> Do you backport this to 2.4 ?
>
> BR,

Hi, Abdul!

Unfortunately handling message fragmentation is not yet supported, nor
multilingual support, as there was no request for them. But of course,
if you need this, you can definitely add a feature request for them!

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 1/28/19 2:16 AM, Abdul Basit wrote:

> nice addition as this will eliminate the kannel integration logic along
> side with SIP services.
>
> How to handle message max. characters length while transmitting the
> message over SMPP and concatenation on receiving message from SMSC?
> Is this implementation address multilingual support, i.e Unicode support?
>
> --
> regards,
>
> abdul basit
>
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 at 20:51, Liviu Chircu <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     OpenSIPS GitHub [1] will build it on Sunday :)
>
>     [1]: https://github.com/opensips-github
>
>     Liviu Chircu
>     OpenSIPS Developer
>     http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
>     On 25.01.2019 17:46, Slava Bendersky wrote:
>>     Hello Răzvan,
>>
>>     proto_smpp missing README in main tree  or just wasn't generated ?
>>
>>     volga629

>>     *From: *"Răzvan Crainea" <[hidden email]>

Razvan,
Can I do the backport myself ?