Re: OpenSIPS @ ClueCon Weekly

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Heads up, one our left to the ClueCon Weekly with OpenSIPS .

To join us, dial 888 at https://conference.freeswitch.org/vc/

On 12/04/2017 07:38 PM, Răzvan Crainea wrote:
I am glad to announce you that Bogdan Iancu will be talking this week at the FreeSWTICH's ClueCon Weekly conference call[1]. If you want to find out the latest news about OpenSIPS, try to join this awesome conf call!
The event is scheduled for this Wednesday, 6th of December 2017, at 12:00 Central Time[1]. The video call will also be streamed live on YouTube[2].

[1] https://www.facebook.com/events/127055664628500/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMh9rAtB8w&feature=youtu.be

See you on Wednesday!