Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

John Quick
Hello Bogdan,

The link works okay now, but (I think) only if the selected call is on the
first page of results in the siptrace tab.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited

> Hi John,
>
> I found a small typo that affected who the link was constructed . See

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/commit/d50503123477f99b0079570361407
7b685ca4579

> In order to link siptrace to cdrviewer, you need to (a) be sure homer
> tool is disabled and (b) siptrace tool is enabled.
>
> Let me know if this fix does the trick for you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>    http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi John,

I'm not excluding the issue, as the jumping between the tools in
combination with the paging is a bit of a complex process. I can dive
into if you could help me with a data set - an mysql dump for cdrs and
siptrace to show the issue - I can import the tables and debug it (it is
a bit of time consuming to try to collect the date by myself) - of
course you can send the data off list :)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019

On 11/19/2018 03:59 PM, John Quick wrote:

> Hello Bogdan,
>
> The link works okay now, but (I think) only if the selected call is on the
> first page of results in the siptrace tab.
>
> John Quick
> Smartvox Limited
>

>> Hi John,
>>
>> I found a small typo that affected who the link was constructed . See
>>
> https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/commit/d50503123477f99b0079570361407
> 7b685ca4579
>> In order to link siptrace to cdrviewer, you need to (a) be sure homer
>> tool is disabled and (b) siptrace tool is enabled.
>>
>> Let me know if this fix does the trick for you.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>>
>> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>>     http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi John,

Thanks for the testing data, I managed to reproduce and fix it - the fix
is a bit different from the original intention, but IMO it does a better
job.