Re: OpenSIPS Crashes

Ben Newlin

Hello,

Was anything useful able to be extracted from these crashes? I think the Pastebin links have expired by now, but I can re-post the information if it is desired.

Ben Newlin

From: Devel <[hidden email]> on behalf of Ben Newlin <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 10:58 AM
To: OpenSIPS devel mailling list <[hidden email]>
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crashes

Hello,

We have experienced several crashes of OpenSIPS recently. I have collected all the backtraces and version information. Please let me know if you need more info.

Crash 1:

https://pastebin.com/KBzDW5eT

https://pastebin.com/GVW7Qe73

Crash 2:

https://pastebin.com/Ci0mESiD

https://pastebin.com/xhd4GG09

Crash 3:

https://pastebin.com/TMAKRAPA

https://pastebin.com/qhBTpNUV

$ opensips -V

version: opensips 2.4.4 (x86_64/linux)

flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT

ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535

poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.

git revision: 52ff74af8

main.c compiled on 14:26:40 Jan 28 2019 with gcc 7

Ben Newlin

Re: OpenSIPS Crashes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Ben,

Sorry, missed your emails - could you re-post the BTs (or send them as attachments offlist) ?

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019