Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-News] NEW additions to configuration file routes

Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-News] NEW additions to configuration file routes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Thomas,

such naming in variables will complicate too much the code (complexity
and performance) - and personally do not think it is good approach to
compromise the performance of all cases just to make a corner case
simpler :)