Re: Problem with presence_xml module Opensips 1.9

Re: Problem with presence_xml module Opensips 1.9

Estefania Figueroa Buitrago
Hello,

I would like to know, how's the progress of the fixes going? Should I download once again the source code of the OpenSIPS 1.9 or just make a couple of changes in the configuration files?

I found in the page:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/

what looks like an actualization of the Openips 1.9.1 version. Is this the fixed version?

Thanks,
Estefania