Re: Regarding watchers in openSIPS

Anca Vamanu
Hi Naveen,

I am not sure what you mean by watcher application.
If you are referring to watcher info (event: presence.winfo ), defined in RFC 3857, then indeed OpenSIPS supports it. It is able to reply with Notifies to Subscribes for presence.winfo.
You need to configure your server following the example here: http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.SimplePresConfig.

regards,
Anca
P.S: Noticed I cc-ed the e-mail to users list. Please do not e-mail me directly.

Naveen Kumar wrote:
Hi Anca,

I want to know whether OpenSIPS supporting watcher application or not. Actually i developed watcher application which is at client side. That watcher will generate subscribe(presence.winfo) request to presence server(OpenSIPS). In wireshark traces i was getting NOTIFY messages, which were send by presence server. (OpenSIPS). That NOTIFY contains application/watcherinfo+xml.

Is it necessary to develop watcher application server? Because if OpenSIPS supports watchers then i think no need to develop watcher application server. If i am wrong please give the suggestions regarding watcher application server.

Your suggestions are more helpfull for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen.

anca.vcf (219 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Regarding watchers in openSIPS

Anca Vamanu
Hi Navee,

Yes you can.

regards,
Anca

P.S: Use reply all button to keep users at cc.