Re: UAC_REDIRECT : get_redirectsdoesnot rewritehost

Re: UAC_REDIRECT : get_redirectsdoesnot rewritehost

DanB-2
Hey Guys,

I found this issue posted back in August, and the last message I could find was:
http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2009-August/007680.html

I am experiencing similar issues with uac_redirect, in the form of
get_redirects("*:*") not being able to rewrite the host but just the
user part of ruri.

Can u please update me whether any other progress was made?

I am running:
opensips -V
version: opensips 1.5.3-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST,
SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: 2:6200M
@(#) $Id: main.c 5887 2009-07-16 11:47:46Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 14:04:07 Oct  5 2009 with gcc 4.3.2

Ta,
DanB

Re: UAC_REDIRECT : get_redirectsdoesnot rewritehost

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Dan,

yes, I remember about the discussion with Julian and we tried to find
the cause but with no too much luck - it was impossible to reproduce
(for me) and to debug it.

So, to see where we start from - can you produce this behaviour ?

www.voice-system.ro

Re: UAC_REDIRECT : get_redirectsdoesnot rewritehost

DanB-2
Hey Bogdan,

Yes, I can reproduce it (not only sometimes but all the times with my
config and version of software).

I remember you asking Julian if he can provide you access inside the
box. Let me know if you still want it and I will arrange a box as a
test environment for you.

Ta,
DanB

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> yes, I remember about the discussion with Julian and we tried to find
> the cause but with no too much luck - it was impossible to reproduce
> (for me) and to debug it.
>
> So, to see where we start from - can you produce this behaviour ?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> DanB wrote:
>> Hey Guys,
>>
>> I found this issue posted back in August, and the last message I could find was:
>> http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2009-August/007680.html
>>
>> I am experiencing similar issues with uac_redirect, in the form of
>> get_redirects("*:*") not being able to rewrite the host but just the
>> user part of ruri.
>>
>> Can u please update me whether any other progress was made?
>>
>> I am running:
>> opensips -V
>> version: opensips 1.5.3-notls (x86_64/linux)
>> flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST,
>> SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
>> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
>> MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
>> poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
>> svnrevision: 2:6200M
>> @(#) $Id: main.c 5887 2009-07-16 11:47:46Z bogdan_iancu $
>> main.c compiled on 14:04:07 Oct  5 2009 with gcc 4.3.2
>>
>> Ta,
>> DanB

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> www.voice-system.ro

Re: UAC_REDIRECT : get_redirectsdoesnot rewritehost

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Dan,

That will be perfect - a platform were we can reproduce and debug this.
Let's talk privately about the access and so on.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro